Friday, February 20, 2009

Thankful on Friday

So since I am new at this I am going to use some prompts to get the posts going, this one is borrowed from this blog of a fellow SC grad.

Of course I am thankful for many things, these are just a few that caught my eye this week:


Pensacola Beach - January 09

THANKFUL....for living in Florida. Someday we will return to the land of snowy winters, but until then I am grateful that I get to wear flip flops and t-shirts in February almost every day.


February 2007 - baby shower given by church friends

THANKFUL....for my two circles of friends I have made here - my Oakleaf girls and the ladies from my church. They are completely different sets of people but I feel so comfortable with all of them. These women all respect and love one another, it is so nice to have them in my life.



THANKFUL.....that N.* decided to break this DVD this week. Don't get me wrong, I like Elmo just as much as the next mom but this one was getting old...we won't be replacing this one.



THANKFUL....for such a wonderful husband who never comments on the state of our house, when it looks terrible - like it does this week. I have been busy with sewing projects, etc. that the cleaning has been pushed aside, luckily he is on call Saturday so I have a whole day to get it done without any other plans.


* - I haven't decided if I am going to use N's real name or make up a blog name for him. Any suggestions on what to call him besides N.?

2 comments:

  1. Wild Man, Little Man, Daredevil... :) I'm so glad you're blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about, "The Amazing Cup-Tosser" or "Happy Feet" for all his awesome dance moves.

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-7531639-2